When did you have your first proper crush?

Oh jeeze, first grade? So 6 or 7? His name was Matt and my friends dared me to kiss his locker. Same year, a boy named Wade kissed me on the lips while waiting in line to come in from recess. I was boy crazy from a young age. Lol

5th grade? Paul. I think all the girls probably liked him- he was a cutie with feathered hair and a smile like Donny Osmond. He gave me a poster of the Bay City Rollers out of his magazine once because he knew I liked them. Le Sigh...

18. I was too busy being a kid before then.

I've been crushin' on dudes since time began I guess. lol

I believe it was 13.....my mom's best friend's son.

I was 13, he was in college... he wasn't interested but I made it a point to be there whenever he was around. Thinking back, it is embarrassing how obvious I was lol

Must have been 12 or 13? Girl in my class in school, named Karina. I was awestruck when I first saw her and was devastated when she someone became the Big Item for several months. Got my first proper girlfriend when I was about 17?

5th grade i had a crush on my good friend’s cousin. I would go to youth group and stuff like that with them. I think i still have a picture of him. I looked him up and he’s a realtor in Florida.

I've never really had one, I don't think. There were boys I thought were "cute" and there were boys I liked as friends, but I don't know that I'd call any of them a crush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter