When do bookings open For 2019 Disneyland Hotels

I was online yesterday and 2019 dates were all available!! Now today they aren't; I'm not feeling well, but I swear they were up yesterday; mapped out my trip in June and now nothing. . . weird!!

For those of you waiting...Get Away Today has 2019 onsite rates posted, and I believe their rates are the same as going through Disney. Even if you don't want to book 3rd party, you should be able to get an idea of what rates will be.

Just curious but if we book now can we get any annual pass discounts added on if they become available later?

I just booked finally! So excited. We haven't stayed onsite in years. Only 483 days! LOL. It sounds like a lot, but I'm hoping it will go by fast. I'll probably go solo once before that, but that'll be our big family trip.

Just curious but if we book now can we get any annual pass discounts added on if they become available later?

When I've done it in the past, you have to call and ask for the new rate. It depends on how busy the time of year is. Most of the time, it's not an issue changing to the new rate, but every once in a while there's a chance they'll tell you that you have to change your room type or something. That only happened to me once though in 30+years of visits.

I checked online and rates are posted. I compared rates from the first week of December this year to the first week of December next year and GCH is up $60-70 per night.....ouch!

I checked online and rates are posted. I compared rates from the first week of December this year to the first week of December next year and GCH is up $60-70 per night.....ouch!

Ya the base rooms are above $700/night next summer :crazy2: I'm waiting to see what the suites are but they haven't come up yet.

I can see the dates for 2019 and can see the individual daily rates, but can not book anything! Argh!!!!!!

On Wed Aug 1st I booked our DL trip for next year, but the two cheapest room categories at the DL hotel were already full, so we reserved the Paradise pier hotel instead. I should have realized that the smaller selection of DLR compared to the World means that I should have reserved the previous night when reservations first opened up (thanks to a tweet from @TheDIS). Not a problem, it will still be fun!

Not seeing anything through Costco yet :sad1: And I'm waiting to see if my mom wants to join us or not. Mom...you must let me know by tomorrow b/c I'm going to book something!

Any idea when sites like Orbitz & Cheaptickets will have DLR hotels for 2019? Currently they say sold out, but I assume it's because availability hasn't been added to those sites yet. I'd love to be able to stack discounts and MAYBE be able to afford a Disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter