When do club level privileges start?

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Hello! When do club privileges start on our first day? We're planning to check in to Royal Pacific bright and early to pick up our Express passes. We have a club level room. Do we have access to the lounge that early to pick up drinks/snacks for the day? Thanks!

Hello! When do club privileges start on our first day? We're planning to check in to Royal Pacific bright and early to pick up our Express passes. We have a club level room. Do we have access to the lounge that early to pick up drinks/snacks for the day? Thanks!

Yes, it opens at 7am, you can utilise the lounge as soon as you`ve checked in.

Thank you! What about check out?

Officially it`s 11am, but if they aren`t busy you can extend till a little later, but you aren`t allowed to be there when food service starts at 5pm. They have their figures for the amount of guests staying and plan accordingly.

I checked on this again with the Concierge manager. If you speak to them they will let you know how late you can use the room key in the elevator.

Officially it`s 11am, but if they aren`t busy you can extend till a little later, but you aren`t allowed to be there when food service starts at 5pm. They have their figures for the amount of guests staying and plan accordingly.

I checked on this again with the Concierge manager. If you speak to them they will let you know how late you can use the room key in the elevator.
You always have amazing info and I really appreciate your answers! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter