When do Disney store costumes go on clearance?

Lizziotti

Mouseketeer
do the Disney store costumes go on clearance right after Halloween or are they starting already? The closest Disney store is an hour drive for me so I don't want to make the trip if they haven't started yet.

I don't think they ever go on "clearance" since they're not really just for Halloween. They were on sale at our local store when I went last week for 40% off (plus an extra 15% for those attending the Halloween party). I've never seen them for less then that.

They normally have clearance the day after Halloween. This year the discount went down quicker and deeper than last few years, not sure if the price would go down further for clearance. Also, the price of store regular would go back up to regular price shortly after clearance, while other Halloween exclusive will go down further. If you have something in mind from their regular inventory, you should consider getting it soon. Last year, I was able to get a Lizzy (from Jake the Neverland Pirate) for under $10.

A few years ago I was able to get Peter Pan and Captain Hook for dirt cheap during January. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or what, but here was at least 2 racks of costumes out that year on clearance. Maybe they forgot a box or two in the back and was trying to make room.

do the Disney store costumes go on clearance right after Halloween or are they starting already? The closest Disney store is an hour drive for me so I don't want to make the trip if they haven't started yet.
they've been on sale for over a week.

I'd bet yours is picked clean.

Saw them today at the mall for 50% off and they had quite a bit - including a ton of Elsa and Olaf costumes. we also have a Disney outlet nearby. Will have to go out there and see if they are cheaper

I was at the mall yesterday, and from what I've seen the only time costumes go on clearence is when the have way too many and can't seem to sell them. Like the anna and elsa dresses in XXS. Or seasonal outfits to new movies that don't turn out to be a big hit with the kids.

Did anyone go today? They were 50% off yesterday wondering if they will get marked down any lower IN STORES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter