When do holiday events usually end?

Zhoen

FairieVillainMother
Hiya Dis-ies!!!

I promised my daughters that I would take them each to EPCOT "someday" when they are old enough to drink around the world... That day is less a year away šŸ™€

I am TRYING to time it so that we go at the very beginning of January 2025... I have always wanted to see the HM done up as Nightmare before Christmas, see the gingerbread house at GF, MVMHP... etc...

I know it is all guess work even on a good day, but do y'all have any good insight on when those events/themes shut down each year? If I could get to MK on 3 January, 2025, are the chances good that the Haunted Mansion would still be open and doing Nightmare before Christmas?

Hiya Dis-ies!!!

I promised my daughters that I would take them each to EPCOT "someday" when they are old enough to drink around the world... That day is less a year away šŸ™€

I am TRYING to time it so that we go at the very beginning of January 2025... I have always wanted to see the HM done up as Nightmare before Christmas, see the gingerbread house at GF, MVMHP... etc...

I know it is all guess work even on a good day, but do y'all have any good insight on when those events/themes shut down each year? If I could get to MK on 3 January, 2025, are the chances good that the Haunted Mansion would still be open and doing Nightmare before Christmas?
Most resorts are down by 1/5.

For WDW, holiday decorations usually stay up until the Fri or Sat after New Years. The weekdays attached to New Years are pretty much guaranteed, at least going by history.

January 3rd is a Wed and everything should still be up. One thing missing from Epcot will be the holiday storytellers in each country. They are only scheduled to Dec 30th.

Trees were still up in at least some parks on Jan 9th. Canā€™t remember what other decorations were (or even if every park had the tree - I know AK and MK did), but all the hotels we visited had no Christmas up, starting on Jan 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter