When do magic bands and magical express tags usually come?

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
Our trip starts on July 6th. My brother got his magic bands yesterday. He ordered special magic bands and so did my family (except my ds). My dad kept the normal colors. When should the magical express tags and plain magic bands come?

magic bands usually SHIP out around 3 weeks or so prior to trip -- ME tags about a week prior to MBs. I've always received our ME tags before magic bands. Its like a weekly gift from Disney just prior to our arrival date.

We usually receive our luggage tags with our magic bands about 3 week prior to check in. However, our vacation is in late July and we ordered the upgraded magic bands and the tracking says the package should be here today.

We ordered upgraded bands for our August trip and have received them already. I expect our ME docs in about a month.

We got our magic bands 3 weeks before our check-in date. You can check on the MDE website to see if they’ve shipping yet and track them. I believe ours came via USPS.

I've tried to check the website but I get a page with an error message and a picture of characters.

Our trip starts on July 6th. My brother got his magic bands yesterday. He ordered special magic bands and so did my family (except my ds). My dad kept the normal colors. When should the magical express tags and plain magic bands come?
We check in July 9 and already received our luggage tags about a week ago. So not sure if you should call since yours haven't arrived yet? MDE shows we have 7 days left to customize our magic bands so you are probably at 4. I assume they will ship within a week after that?

I ordered the new themed ones on the first day for our trip on 6/27. They arrived today but the special ones don’t come with the luggage tags. Just the plain one my niece wanted came with the tag. That’s fine with us. I was happy the bands were correct.

I ordered the new ones for three of us on the first day too. I just paid our trip off tonight, so hopefully things start showing up soon.

We got ours on 5/22. Our trip begins 6/15. Unless you order the special ones, it seems the standard free ones come about 3 weeks or so prior to your trip. They were shipped thru USPS and the luggage tags were in the box. The ME documents were mailed separately and arrived the week before the magic bands.

My Magic Bands came yesterday, exactly 3 weeks prior to arrival day. They were standard MBs The Magical Express paperwork arrived the week before.

We got out upgraded Magic Bands yesterday for out late July trip. They were all correct. Maybe the luggage tags will arrive closer to our trip date.

We were just at disney last month. Our magic bands arrived in a box, while the magical express paperwork showed up separately in an envelope. The tracking info from disney lets you follow when your magic bands are intransit. Good to know that you only get one of the yellow magical express luggage tags per person, so if you are taking more luggage, you will have to request extra bag tags. I didn't see anywhere on their website to select the number of tags you need ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter