When do Magic Bands arrive?

CapnJacksGirl

Mom to two little scalliwags!
This is our third or fourth go-round with Magic Bands and it seems like we have always received them earlier than this. We are 15 days away from our arrival date and MDE still says "Act quickly. Your order may ship at any moment."

Is it one of the many weird Disney anomalies where the message never changes to "shipped" or is this an odd situation? We did all the personalization prior to the 30 day mark so it's all set and ready to go.

(Yes, I'm at that point in Disney planning where I have nothing left to do and am therefore stressing about details. It is what it is. Thanks for helping a stressed gal out!)

I once had the bands arrive two weeks before a trip. I would wait a couple more days and see if they arrive. But usually mine do arrive three weeks before the trip

I think I'd place a call.

Our trip is in 23 days. My in-laws in Alabama received their magic bands yesterday. We live much further North and ours are showing they'll arrive by tomorrow. The magic bands showed up as shipped on MDE the day they shipped out.

I called. Funny how Disney is the only place I call and don't mind being on hold for a bit so I can listen to the music!

Anyway, the CM assured me I have nothing to worry about but said if I haven't received them by the time we're 10 days out to call back and they will reroute them to the resort. To me, that pretty much means if they don't ship today. I'm in Minnesota so chances are, between shipping time and the weekend, it will be 10 days or less before I get them. I'm fine with just getting them at the resort, as long as we get what we customized and not just all grey ones. My SIL made stickers for all of us for our bands with our favorite characters and it will be huge bummer if they all go on grey bands. :(

I got mine (Indiana) last week at 22 days out. The odd thing about mine was that the were sent Priority Mail and made it to my house in 2 days! I hope everything works out for you.

I received mine on Tuesday...which was 25 days before my trip...they came super fast from when it said they shipped to when they arrived at my house :)

I once had this happen where it shows "act quickly" all the way up to about 7 days before we had to leave... i called and they ended up sending them directly to our resort for pick up when we arrived. I would call sooner than later just to be safe.

We're 35 days out, MDE says I have 3 more days to customize our bands, already done. I'm thinking they'll mail them any time around day 32 and in my experience we have received them about 3 full weeks before we check in.

Bill From PA

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter