When Do Spring 2024 Disneyland Hotel Discounts Get Released

Zoies Mom

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am sure this question has been asked and answered many times, but when will Disneyland release discounts for their hotels for spring of 2024.

I am currently booked at DLH from April 6 to 11, 2024 and hoping i might score a discount for that time period.

Thanks, in advance, to all who answer!

Hi All,

I am sure this question has been asked and answered many times, but when will Disneyland release discounts for their hotels for spring of 2024.

I am currently booked at DLH from April 6 to 11, 2024 and hoping i might score a discount for that time period.

Thanks, in advance, to all who answer!
Usually mid to late February.

Here is a link to recent discounts and release dates/announcements.

https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...sked-questions-about-disneyland/#newdiscounts

Just curious if anyone has heard anything regarding package or hotel discounts beyond the March 7 dates currently on the Special Offers page? I’m currently paid in full for a Thursday through Sunday trip mid March (rack rate, sadly) and just holding out hope that maybe something comes along to be applied.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything regarding package or hotel discounts beyond the March 7 dates currently on the Special Offers page? I’m currently paid in full for a Thursday through Sunday trip mid March (rack rate, sadly) and just holding out hope that maybe something comes along to be applied.
I’m checking every day! I really thought they might release spring dates this week…holding out hope for next week! Have a great trip!

There are a lot of rooms that havent been updated at Pixar Place Hotel so they are running at about 1/2 capacity right now so I cant imagine there being any discounts there this year. Renovations are on going.

There are a lot of rooms that havent been updated at Pixar Place Hotel so they are running at about 1/2 capacity right now so I cant imagine there being any discounts there this year. Renovations are on going.
Yes I was aware of that....we will be there April 6 to 11!

Thanks!
I saw them yesterday, called and was told there were no more standard rooms available for the discount.
I checked again this morning and modified my reservation and it offered a $75 savings. I’m not sure how that ended up being the discount as the total for the package was over $4k, but every little bit helps. I’m going to keep trying and see what else happens.

I was expecting 10%, based just on what I read on the special offers page. I’m sure I missed some fine print somewhere.

Thanks!
I saw them yesterday, called and was told there were no more standard rooms available for the discount.
I checked again this morning and modified my reservation and it offered a $75 savings. I’m not sure how that ended up being the discount as the total for the package was over $4k, but every little bit helps. I’m going to keep trying and see what else happens.

I was expecting 10%, based just on what I read on the special offers page. I’m sure I missed some fine print somewhere.
What are your dates and hotel if I may ask?

I just found standard rooms at the Disneyland HOtel for your dates..Call back now!
Yes call and they can see what is online...I went to the Disneyland website! Call!!!
Ok just spoke to them. They said bc it’s a Sunday thru Thursday discount, the discount applies to my thursday night hotel stay, not Friday or Saturday, so that’s why the low discount. Makes sense now. Ah well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter