When do you fill up your gas tank?

Owners manual says not to use additives. The computer is supposed to handle all that fuel issues. No ethanol here, it pollutes the air.
well If you have no ethanol, it is not an issue, however, since I’m jealous we’re are you with no ethanol

I usually go when my light comes on and I'm out and about. Unless I'm going somewhere, then I fill up on my way out of town, no matter how much gas I have.

I typically fill up around half a tank. However through Dunkin I earn 30 cents off per gallon of gas (up to 20 gallons) at Shell after purchasing 5 drinks. So if I've earned a lot of rewards, I wait until my light comes on to fill up since my car has a 22 gallon tank.

For example, at my last fill up prices were $4.39/gallon but I had $1.85 in rewards so I ended up paying $2.54/gallon and got the full 20 gallons allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter