• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do you think new batch of pins wil be emailed?

tekmom

DIS Veteran
Iknow the pins out now are for 4/17-7/4.....Anyone know about when pins for after 7/4 will start to show up? I currently have a pin but I can't use it...will it just sit there until after 7/4? Hoping for another pin to replace my AAA discount. Thanks!

also... when did the pin emails start going out?
My email on file at Disney is my work email, and the spam filter always filters out my disney emails...

just wondering if i missed something... the spam filter only keeps things in there for 1 week then deletes them.

if anyone knows?

Watch for the "I Got a Postcard/Email!!!!!!" posts - that will be our best indication for if/when the new codes come out :)

We got our pin code...good 4/17-7/4 in January. So, I would think (hope) we would start seeing them in the next month.

I have seen people post about asking them to extend the 4/17-7/4 pin rate for dates past 7/4 with some success. You might try that.

I had a pin# but it had expired. They found it and could not extend beyond the time it was good for. I've called numerous times. Even gave them the pin# and still no luck. I do wish they would extend the pin codes. If anyone has had luck with an expired pin# please post. :wizard:

I signed up for my Disney planning DVD in Dec, got an email code on Jan 19th for the April-July 4 code dates. When I registered at the Disney site I put that we were staying offsite and didn't need tickets. Also, you MUST select the boxes where you want to receive offers from Disney, I did not select getting offers from 3rd parties. If you don't select the "want offers" box, they can't send you an email.

I would suggest signing up for the DVD now and hopefully you will be lucky to be included in the next round of email codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter