When does Disney typically post events during Food and Wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwtheplacetobe

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....
We would really like to attend a cooking class by Sarah from Tuscany. We met her in Italy in 2013 and 2019. She typically teaches the last weekend of Food and Wine.

We would really like to attend a cooking class by Sarah from Tuscany. We met her in Italy in 2013 and 2019. She typically teaches the last weekend of Food and Wine.

Not sure, but there is usually a stickied thread in the Restaurants section here which is where I get all my information! I will be there in October this year, but haven't even looked yet for the thread with everything else going on.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2020-epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival.3792154/

Food and Wine is up in the air at the moment.... the parks hopefully will reopen by late summer/early fall but there is a good chance it will be canceled/modified due to funding/crowd control measures

I doubt they will cancel this......unless there is a recurrence of CV, parks will be open this summer, July 1 at the latest IMO

I doubt they will cancel this......unless there is a recurrence of CV, parks will be open this summer, July 1 at the latest IMO
There is strong speculation Epcot might reopen as late as January to help push construction (with the other 3 parks opening anytime between July-November depending on the covid situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter