When does the Grinch breakfast start?

Bump again! Been searching Universal's site but I haven't found the link for this year yet. I think the breakfast seems like a better deal than the holiday tour, at least from last year's reviews of the tour.

Yes, definitely wanting to hear something too. I have searched everywhere and can only find info about 2022.

Also just found out Circus Mcgurkus, where they hold the breakfast is closed currently for refurbishment. This may be why a delay in announcement.

Following, too
We did the breakfast last year and the tour the past 2 years. If I had to choose between the 2, I would definitely go with the breakfast.
Good to know!!! I want my kids to meet the grinch without having to stand in line for hours. So i’m thinking breakfast is the way to go for us!

actually, we did the breakfast that morning.........and the Grinch came by each table. It was really a good interaction.
that night we did the Holiday Tour. During the Grinch meet up, we were more interested in meeting Max the dog. So, we actually decided to skip meeting the Grinch. Didn't want to wait in the line.

I will probably just do the breakfast this year. Will decide once I see what is offered on it all.

Also just found out Circus Mcgurkus, where they hold the breakfast is closed currently for refurbishment. This may be why a delay in announcement.

Considering all the different parts that go into the overall Christmas festivities, the location of the grinch breakfast seems like a detail that would not hold up the entire holiday though. They might have to plan an alternative place to hold it, but they have to staff the entire holiday, the shows, the tours, the food booths, the shop, the trees, the actors and dancers...I can maybe see a delay in the one breakfast doing sign ups but I can't see that holding up the entire holiday announcement. Hopefully it will come any day now!

Considering all the different parts that go into the overall Christmas festivities, the location of the grinch breakfast seems like a detail that would not hold up the entire holiday though. They might have to plan an alternative place to hold it, but they have to staff the entire holiday, the shows, the tours, the food booths, the shop, the trees, the actors and dancers...I can maybe see a delay in the one breakfast doing sign ups but I can't see that holding up the entire holiday announcement. Hopefully it will come any day now!
Of course I don't think that would delay the entire holiday announcement. I believe we were all asking about just the breakfast.

I am really hoping to attend Breakfast with the Grinch.
I will be setting up my Whoville display in early Nov.
Fingers crossed they announce it soon.

Hugs Mel

20191109_171813.jpg
I just realized this is an old photo and I have added 4 more houses in the past couple years. I want the new one for this year which is the Ribbons & Bows store..,,, I think I need a bigger table . lol.6009728.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, unfortunately we leave a couple days before it starts. We thought it would have been earlier based on the last couple years. I did buy Mickeys Christmas party tickets instead.

Goodness but times and dates are going quick! Luckily my week seems to be less popular because the ones before and after seem to be sold out! (Unless it’s just not showing me those dates as available because the app knows my trip dates?) Even so, all the times after 9:30 were gone. I guess folks like to sleep in on holiday, not us! Grateful we were able to snag a breakfast, thanks for the heads up! Will be a fun way to end our trip.

THANK YOU for the update. We snagged an early breakfast on a Sunday in December. Now I just have to book flights and hotels. I wish the confirmation they sent would have shown the time and date selected, unless I am missing something I don't see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter