When does the Grinch breakfast start?

I tried downloading the APP but it is having some Grinches...
So I called this number and was able to book.
Need help?
Call 1-888-762-0820
Got my date and time.
Happy Grinchmas everyone!
I received a separate Booking confirmation email and it lists the date and time.

grinchmas-logo.png

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
THANK YOU for the update. We snagged an early breakfast on a Sunday in December. Now I just have to book flights and hotels. I wish the confirmation they sent would have shown the time and date selected, unless I am missing something I don't see it.
I can’t find the date and time on mine either and I’m a bit worried because I was going so fast and my butterfingers might have hit the wrong date lol. I might call to see if they can see it on their end but I imagine the lines might be swamped now.

Just saw this thread, it’s a good one.

took the liberty to link it to a general holiday thread.

I can’t find the date and time on mine either and I’m a bit worried because I was going so fast and my butterfingers might have hit the wrong date lol. I might call to see if they can see it on their end but I imagine the lines might be swamped now.
I just got off the phone with Universal. You HAVE to call (which I didn’t know) after you book. So I booked our family on the app, at 9:30ish and picked a date and time. My confirmation email didnt say a date or time so I was worried and called. You have to speak to ticketing, not dining (they transferred me). And then they will find a time on your date…but the original time I had booked was already gone by the time I called. Thankfully they were able to find a close time 😅

I just got off the phone with Universal. You HAVE to call (which I didn’t know) after you book. So I booked our family on the app, at 9:30ish and picked a date and time. My confirmation email didnt say a date or time so I was worried and called. You have to speak to ticketing, not dining (they transferred me). And then they will find a time on your date…but the original time I had booked was already gone by the time I called. Thankfully they were able to find a close time 😅
UMMM...what? If they don't have my time and date I hope I can cancel. That sucks.

UPDATE: I just read the email I received and it says NOTHING about having to call and reserve anything. How would anybody else know to do that?

Last edited:
I called and they were able to confirm my date and times. They said it’s a glitch they are aware of and emails with dates/times will go out soon.

So two different answers. I guess I will try to call later and see which answer I get, especially before booking the rest of my trip, mostly around this event.

Ugh! We booked our stay for 11/12-17 thinking the Christamas holiday events would start around 11/11-11/13 - super bummed :sad:
Same here, we based our trip off of the last couple years dates. We leave 3 days before any holiday events start. Luckily I snagged a Mickeys Christmas party on the 13th to soften the blow. I can't believe they waited so long to post the holiday event dates. First year we were trying Universal for their holiday stuff too 😔

Oh and just a heads up if it hasn’t been noted: the breakfast will be at Confisco Grille instead of Circus McGurkis. That’s a bummer, but hopefully they’ll find a way to decorate it so it doesn’t feel as random as that sounds.
I also read their is a price increase from last year. It was 42 adult/27 kids to now 59 Adult/33 kids. It went from a buffet style at Circus McGurkis to one plate and drink at Confiscos while the other is under refurb. Time range is also shorter from last year. Hopefully next year will be back to normal.

I also read their is a price increase from last year. It was 42 adult/27 kids to now 59 Adult/33 kids. It went from a buffet style at Circus McGurkis to one plate and drink at Confiscos while the other is under refurb. Time range is also shorter from last year. Hopefully next year will be back to normal.
Oh wait, so does that mean the food won’t be themed after the grinch and it will just be regular Confiscos food? That sucks. I had assumed they would just set up a buffet there. Our meal at Confiscos last trip was extremely meh.

Oh wait, so does that mean the food won’t be themed after the grinch and it will just be regular Confiscos food? That sucks. I had assumed they would just set up a buffet there. Our meal at Confiscos last trip was extremely meh.
No I think the food is still holiday themed. I saw menu floating online somewhere.

I found a menu on a travel agent's site and it seems like it's the buffet items except without the adorable green eggs and ham brownie pop. The other desserts from the original buffet menu are brought out for the table, and you pick one of the entrees (green eggs and ham, chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy) instead of having access to all of the choices. And they've increased the price. The price increase of nearly $20 per adult would have been one thing if the overall experience was the same. Now I feel like a sucker for being in so much of a hurry to book this that I didn't read the fine print. Guess Universal is learning a thing or two from Disney. Increase costs and lower the value.

I found a menu on a travel agent's site and it seems like it's the buffet items except without the adorable green eggs and ham brownie pop. The other desserts from the original buffet menu are brought out for the table, and you pick one of the entrees (green eggs and ham, chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy) instead of having access to all of the choices. And they've increased the price. The price increase of nearly $20 per adult would have been one thing if the overall experience was the same. Now I feel like a sucker for being in so much of a hurry to book this that I didn't read the fine print. Guess Universal is learning a thing or two from Disney. Increase costs and lower the value.
Oh man, I didn't read much about it either, though I don't NEED a buffet...I really just want to meet Grinch and Max without the line/queue. Thankfully I only bought for 2 of us.

So two different answers. I guess I will try to call later and see which answer I get, especially before booking the rest of my trip, mostly around this event.
Are you sure you have to call to secure your time? I bought my tickets online this morning for 11/22 and my emailed confirmation has the date and time listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter