• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does Walmart post their Saturday sale?

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
I heard about Walmart's Saturday sale. When will they post what's going to be on sale for the coming Saturday?

I just looked back at my emails and I got an email about it on Thursday. So hopefully today for Saturday. I'm waiting too.

They are doing some new things this year because of the tragedy of Black Friday last year.

This year they are offering specials on Saturdays in November. Last week's sale had $99 X-box, laptops, tvs. etc

They are also not closing for Thanksgiving. This is supposed to help avoid those mad rushes into the store that trampled people. They are going to spread the deals throughout the store and have different lines for each item.

Hope for some good deals this Saturday. I was so excited to pick up the X-box last week.

They are doing some new things this year because of the tragedy of Black Friday last year.

This year they are offering specials on Saturdays in November. Last week's sale had $99 X-box, laptops, tvs. etc

They are also not closing for Thanksgiving. This is supposed to help avoid those mad rushes into the store that trampled people. They are going to spread the deals throughout the store and have different lines for each item.

Hope for some good deals this Saturday. I was so excited to pick up the X-box last week.

I didn't find out about this Saturday sale until late Saturday morning. How did you find out about it before hand? I keep checking their website but don't see anything?/?

Slickdeals is a good place to keep track of ads.

The new ad isn't out yet. I think it might be leaked tonight. :thumbsup2

I looked all over the Walmart website and can't find anywhere to sign up for text messages...can anyone help?

Thanks!

Kathy

Was in the store today and the associate in electronics told me to check the website on Friday. The only thing that has been announced is you get a $100gift card if you buy a Blackberry.

Nothing is posted there yet.

This is at least the 2nd year that they are having "secret" sales on Saturdays in Nov. They had pretty much the same sale this past Sat as they did the same weekend last year. I remember because dd10 (her birthday was Sunday) was having a sleepover for her 9th birthday and I left dh with all the girls to go and get her the $298 laptop. I don't know about this year, but last year there were very few people in the store.

I get emails a day or 2 before the sales. I don't text, so I can't help with that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter