When does your Cruise Pkg. with all Imfo arrive?

gayles

DIS Veteran
I'm all pd in full for June 11-16 , 2017 Cruise .. Do I call my Travel Agent ? or will it come soon ? we have done all the Pre-Check . Any Hint 's about anything is Welcome . We have N-14 Trip in N assau , Parasailing at CC

The average is 30 days. Some agents get the package first and will forward to you. That may be where yours went.

They usually arrive 3-4 weeks before your sail date. If you don't receive it in the next week, then call and ask your TA about it. My TA has mailing come directly to me.

I sail in 13 days and still havent received mine. Most people on my cruise that are on a facebook group for our sailing just got theirs this weekend. They are not shipping as early as they once did.

I'm on a June 2, 2017 Dream cruise and haven't received mine yet. Everyone says they are mailing them later now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter