When does your school year end?

When does school end for the 09/10 year?

• Week of May 31 - June 4

• Week of June 7 - 11

• Week of June 14 - 18

• Week of June 21 - 25

Results are only viewable after voting.

X and G's mom

DIS Veteran
Just a poll to find out when your school year ends? One of the resident physicians I work with told me his kids get out of school the end of June and I was shocked! :scared1: (He's from the east coast) My kids get out of school June 3!

I didn't get to vote, we get out May 19th, and are still on track for that date even with the snow. My kids go to Kingsport, TN City schools.

Just a poll to find out when your school year ends? One of the resident physicians I work with told me his kids get out of school the end of June and I was shocked! :scared1: (He's from the east coast) My kids get out of school June 3!
You need to add another week to your poll. Many schools in the southeast get out around the week of May 20.

There's another current "When Does School Get Out" thread on the board right now.

Wow! I'm surprised!

Anyone know how to change the poll? I'm not seeing it...

I didn't see the other polls, maybe just let this one die out.......

Wow! I'm surprised!

Anyone know how to change the poll? I'm not seeing it...

I didn't see the other polls, maybe just let this one die out.......

..I didn't set up a poll in my thread; this one would be a nice addition.

Wow, when do these Southeast schools start? Our schools start on 8/24-ish and we were supposed to go until 6/16 but now they're staying in until 6/24 if we don't get more snow days.

I can't vote in the poll because our week isn't on there. DS's last day is May 28. We are only getting out that late because we had a full week fall break and had to make up a couple of snow days. We usually start back around 8/8-8/10.

A lot of SE schools get out before Memorial Day and yes they do go to WDW then to beat the really bigger summer crowds.

May 21st last day.
Heading to WDW May 24th :cool1:

And this year they will start back August 23rd - long summer !

our school year was supposed to end on june 25 but we had two snow day on february 10 and 11 we had no snow days built into our calender...which inevitably took two days off of our easter break/spring break...now either tomorrow or friday will be a snow...and worse case scenario both days will be snow days...so by the looks of things we will be going work(school for the kids) in to july...urgh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter