When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant belive ive not put myself on the list yet:scared1:
so we are 21st to 26th july in the trusty old kyriad hopefully with fantasy passes

hi i'm new to forum and to disneyland paris. i am off to disneyland with my son and his dad in feb 18-22nd for 4nighta/5days. had origionally planned to go end of march but couldnt wait that long. cant believe ive got to 26 and never been.....i will be like a big kid as i love disney

Hi we are going 11th-14th August.
Going with DH, DD 16 years old and 2 DD friends.
Staying at NBC.

Very excited.

Hi everyone, we are going to dlp for our first time at halloween, we love the christmas season and been once in summer.

My oldest boy has twisted my arm to go for halloween this year instead of christmas, we are all so excited, cant wait to go back.

We go 22nd October for 4 nights in the New York Hotel.

hi i'm new to forum and to disneyland paris. i am off to disneyland with my son and his dad in feb 18-22nd for 4nighta/5days. had origionally planned to go end of march but couldnt wait that long. cant believe ive got to 26 and never been.....i will be like a big kid as i love disney
Hi gemma85 :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Becky, Elaine and I are hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

p.s. I was a LOT older than 26 the first time I went to Disney!! :rotfl2:

Hi we are going 11th-14th August.
Going with DH, DD 16 years old and 2 DD friends.
Staying at NBC.

Very excited.
:thumbsup2

Hi everyone, we are going to dlp for our first time at halloween, we love the christmas season and been once in summer.

My oldest boy has twisted my arm to go for halloween this year instead of christmas, we are all so excited, cant wait to go back.

We go 22nd October for 4 nights in the New York Hotel.

We're going 12-16 November to the DLH. Me, DH and DD. Excited much?? :woohoo:

Oh, sorry, forgot to say :rolleyes: We're only going to be there for one day (coach trip), so not staying anywhere.

List updated. :goodvibes

Hi we are going 18th march 2013 staying at HNY, it will be our 2nd trip for me, dh, and our 2 ds's will be aged 3 and 5. My brother and his girlfriend are also coming for their 1st trip!

You're on the list kel0709 :thumbsup2 How long are you staying for?

I love it when we take people on their first visit to Disney :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter