When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we managed to get tickets for the Rapunzel pin trading event...

December 12 to December 16 - split stay Kyriad, last night Magic Circus

Can we be changed from January 2015 to November 24th - 28th 2014 still at NPB please. Plans have changed, we are looking forward to seeing Christmas season again x

index list updated - lovely to see so many trips being booked :goodvibes.

We're going 23rd- 27th March 2014 and staying in Sequoia lodge Golden forest! :) very excited!!

:wave2: Please add me

Hi super secretive trip booked for 17 - 21 November staying at the DLH....first time for Christmas Season...really looking forward to it.....and all the happy months of planning and sneaking on here for tips etc ;)

Hi everyone! I'm Izzy, just turned 22 and I'm heading to Disneyland Paris in January 6th 2014 (Hotel New York) with my fiancé! I am a huge Disney freak so I am very excited. :D

We will be at the Hotel Cheyenne Dec 24-29

Just look for the red heads....

our 2nd trip to DLRP but 1st time on property

March 12 and 13, 2014. We'll be in Paris again for Spring Break and the kids are coming this time. DS will turn 8 on March 12 and DD will turn 15 on March 13 so of course we chose those days to visit DLP :goodvibes We won't be staying on property though. We'll be staying in Paris and will just come in on the RER each morning.

planning on January 2015! Probably around the 16th/17th for two or three days/nights. Seems like a long time away but your next disney trip is always exciting!!

Ok, stick us down again :)
February 12th till 20th. Sequoia Lodge!! Exciting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter