• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on the 24th of October for one day.
Also from October 30th until November 3rd for 5 days.

Travelling again from 4th-7th November and staying at the Hotel L'Elysee Val d'Europe...first time off site :rolleyes2

Hi, Can you add us to the list for March visits 27 /31st. 4th DLP trip (following Disneyland California in August 2014)

Thanks!:thumbsup2

where are you staying at DLP beltane?

Hi, thanks for adding us to the list. We are staying off site this time at the HiPark Serris. Previously we have stayed at the Sequoia (twice, perfect for the Christmas season) and the Newport Bay Club.

Giulia and Mum on girle trip from Dec 7th to Dec 11th, staying at Kyriad :goodvibes

I have just booked my 7th trip to Disneyland Paris.

I have previously stayed in The Santa Fe, Newport Bay Club in a suite (only 11 suites there- was amazing with own doorbell & 2 toilets lol) and The New York Hotel.

This trip we are staying at The Cheyenne from 3rd September 2015 for 4 nights. Bit worried about accommodation as wasn't keen on Santa Fe. But I think the kids will love the cowboy town theme and the bunk beds. I think while they are still young this is the best time to try this hotel and eventually ill get to the Sequoia Lodge and the Disneyland Hotel :)

Budget is a bit more limited this trip but I did just have to pay for 4 tickets to England from Australia (plus baby on the way) so that swallows up the budget :)

Hi, thanks for adding us to the list. We are staying off site this time at the HiPark Serris. Previously we have stayed at the Sequoia (twice, perfect for the Christmas season) and the Newport Bay Club.

Giulia and Mum on girle trip from Dec 7th to Dec 11th, staying at Kyriad :goodvibes

we are going 25feb -march 1st staying at the cheyenne ;-)

I have just booked my 7th trip to Disneyland Paris.

I have previously stayed in The Santa Fe, Newport Bay Club in a suite (only 11 suites there- was amazing with own doorbell & 2 toilets lol) and The New York Hotel.

This trip we are staying at The Cheyenne from 3rd September 2015 for 4 nights. Bit worried about accommodation as wasn't keen on Santa Fe. But I think the kids will love the cowboy town theme and the bunk beds. I think while they are still young this is the best time to try this hotel and eventually ill get to the Sequoia Lodge and the Disneyland Hotel :)

Budget is a bit more limited this trip but I did just have to pay for 4 tickets to England from Australia (plus baby on the way) so that swallows up the budget :)

all added to the list :goodvibes

Not been back from our Halloween trip long but we are booked to go back staying in Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest) from 1st - 5th June 2015.

Just booked Newport Bay Club for February 17-24! :) It's been a couple of years so I am looking forward to seeing what's new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter