When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can be added for Nov 15th to 18th at the SF please. Got itchy booking finger again :-)

We go 11 to 18 July and we are camping

Can be added for Nov 15th to 18th at the SF please. Got itchy booking finger again :-)

both added to the list :)

23-24 June, staying at the Kyriad

you've been and come back already! hope you had a wonderful trip.

23-27 August 2015 DCR
5-9 June 2016 NBC CC

added to the list :flower:

16th to 20th November....finally!

where are you staying Ang1e?

Please can you add us (me, husband and daughter) to the list for the 29th of October to the 1st of November? My wonderful husband surprised me with a birthday / Halloween trip (I've always wanted to be in Disney for Halloween) So excited! :maleficen:ccat::sulley: Staying off site in Val d Europe

July 24, 2015 - 4 adults who LOVE anything Disney!!
We changed plans so we could go on a day trip from Paris on July 24th and I need to do lots of planning. I have been reading and reading but I still have LOTS of questions like, where should I buy tickets this late? Where should we eat? (Blue Lagoon looks good) Where do I start?? Thanks for any help!

I'm brand new to this forum so hello! I go to DLP for the first time in forever in November for 4 nights, staying at Santa Fe and so excited I might pop! :)

We're going for the first time in May 2016 with our two children. So excited and can't wait!

Having not been for years, I've just booked to stay at the Kyriad from Sept 1st to 5th with my sister and a friend. Super excited right now!

Hi, we are back on the 16th November for 4 nights staying at the DLH if you could add us to your list please! :santa:

Debs xx

I will be in Disneyland Paris 18-20 November. I'm going with my mum this time and we'll be staying in Newport Bay! :santa:

We're going 10th Jan-14th Jan 2016 at Sequoia Lodge. :)
Please can you add us (me, husband and daughter) to the list for the 29th of October to the 1st of November? My wonderful husband surprised me with a birthday / Halloween trip (I've always wanted to be in Disney for Halloween) So excited! :maleficen:ccat::sulley: Staying off site in Val d Europe

Off to Newport Bay Club, Compass Club from 3 to 7 April 2016

Having not been for years, I've just booked to stay at the Kyriad from Sept 1st to 5th with my sister and a friend. Super excited right now!

Hi, we are back on the 16th November for 4 nights staying at the DLH if you could add us to your list please! :santa:

Debs xx

I will be in Disneyland Paris 18-20 November. I'm going with my mum this time and we'll be staying in Newport Bay! :santa:

all added to the list - enjoy planning your trips :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter