• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 24, 2015 - 4 adults who LOVE anything Disney!!
We changed plans so we could go on a day trip from Paris on July 24th and I need to do lots of planning. I have been reading and reading but I still have LOTS of questions like, where should I buy tickets this late? Where should we eat? (Blue Lagoon looks good) Where do I start?? Thanks for any help!

so sorry I didn't get round to putting you on the list! Hope you had a wonderful day.

We had to cancel out EBTA DCL cruise this year because I had an operation for 2 new knees! (They work fine!:))We booked next year's EBTA and will head to DLP after we land in Dover!

We think we will spend 3-4 nights in the beginning of June 2016! We hope to tour Paris as well as the Normandy WW II sites while we are in France. I'll be asking lots of questions here!

I expect to use DVC points to stay in an onsite hotel. Which is the most convenient?

Bobbi:)

My boyfriend and I will be staying at the Santa Fe 13th September - 16th September 2015! And its his first visit too, we're extremely excited! :cheer2:

Hey everyone. My DH has decided to take my to Paris next September for our anniversary instead of our yearly WDW trip and has stated that we will be going to Disneyland Paris for 2 days. We will most likely be going on Sept 29-30, 2016. We will most likely be staying at a relatives house so no hotel. I'm excited to be going to Paris and being able to add Disney into the plan. I'm hoping that there isn't to much difference between Disneyland Paris and WDW. I will definitely be reading this part of the DISboards.

I will be going to DLP with my other half 3-7 January 2016 and we will be staying in Hotel Cheyenne. YAY! :woohoo::santa:

Going to DLP November 15-16 with my wife and staying at the Newport Bay Club. (Hopefully, most of the scaffolding is gone by then.

Going to DLP November 15-16 with my wife and staying at the Newport Bay Club. (Hopefully, most of the scaffolding is gone by then.

Day trip on October 23 for me!

My boyfriend and I will be staying at the Santa Fe 13th September - 16th September 2015! And its his first visit too, we're extremely excited! :cheer2:

Just booked another trip - Hotel Cheyenne 31 Jan until 4 Feb 2016

Just booked 27th September to 1st October 2015 - Sequoia Lodge GF :D

I, DH and DD going to DLP July 16-20 2016 Newport Bay Club Compass Club Room.

Off to the Disneyland Hotel with the family for Christmas 18th to the 23rd December.

Hey everyone. My DH has decided to take my to Paris next September for our anniversary instead of our yearly WDW trip and has stated that we will be going to Disneyland Paris for 2 days. We will most likely be going on Sept 29-30, 2016. We will most likely be staying at a relatives house so no hotel. I'm excited to be going to Paris and being able to add Disney into the plan. I'm hoping that there isn't to much difference between Disneyland Paris and WDW. I will definitely be reading this part of the DISboards.

I will be going to DLP with my other half 3-7 January 2016 and we will be staying in Hotel Cheyenne. YAY! :woohoo::santa:

all added to the list :flower1:.

We had to cancel out EBTA DCL cruise this year because I had an operation for 2 new knees! (They work fine!:))We booked next year's EBTA and will head to DLP after we land in Dover!

We think we will spend 3-4 nights in the beginning of June 2016! We hope to tour Paris as well as the Normandy WW II sites while we are in France. I'll be asking lots of questions here!

I expect to use DVC points to stay in an onsite hotel. Which is the most convenient?

Bobbi:)

you would probably be better starting a new thread in the main part of the Disneyland Paris forum bobbiwoz, I'm sure you'll get some good advice that way :flower3:.

We're staying in the New York Hotel from the 28th September to the 2nd October 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter