When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

another one for july:cheer2::cheer2: hello and welcome is it your first trip ,we are there 25th /30th at t:cool1:he kyriad

Just booked last night and we are going from 7th - 11th November 2010 and staying at the Disneyland Hotel, thanks to the 40% off offer.

Hi
me and my hubby and 2 children are going disneyland paris on 27th september i cant wait, was last at WDW in November, but im having disney blues so my wonderfull hubby has book a little break to disneyland paris for us we are also not telling my children that we are going.... I was last at DLP 5 years ago so looking forward to seeing whats new and whats changed:banana:

29th of September until the 3rd of October! What date does the Halloween fun start? Got a feeling we're just missing it! :( We're staying at Santa Fe despite the bad reviews we've read but we only need it for a bed so not over bothered! :D

29th of September until the 3rd of October! What date does the Halloween fun start? Got a feeling we're just missing it! :( We're staying at Santa Fe despite the bad reviews we've read but we only need it for a bed so not over bothered! :D

:wizard: Added you :wizard:

I think you'll just catch the start of Halloween, but, even if it hasn't officially started, the decorations will have been going up. :thumbsup2

2nd-5th June staying in the Disneyland Hotel:goodvibes

:wizard: Added you :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter