• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When I grow up...

this is something i think about a lot so here are some of my choices

1.pharmacist
2.Disney Tour Guide:-)
3.Pediatrician
4.Nurosurgeon
5.Stay at home Mommy:-)

I want to definitely do something in the medical field. I'm considering neonatal surgeon, trauma nurse, paramedic, or even (dare I say it) high school nurse.

I've got a few.

If I can live in a big city (new York, Paris, etc), I'd LOVE to be a fashion designer or interior designer.

If I'm stuck somewhere like Iowa, I'd like to be a social worker like my mom and work with the foster kids and adoptions and such.

I love taking pictures, but I don't know if I'd want to be a photographer for a career; I'd rather do it for fun.

This is a problem I've had since I was in middle school.

I have NO CLUE what my passion is.
Like, I don't have that one thing that I just...can see myself doing for the rest of my life.

I like a lot of things.

Drawing, cooking, fashion, editing videos, computer graphics, photography, and writing.

But I'm not good enough at any of that in order to make a living off of it. So, I'm pretty stuck, and I'm in college in 2 years. :/

Well, I'd like to attend Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH. Then in the fall of my sophomore year I want to apply for a full-ride scholarship into the Semester at Sea program through NSHSS. If I don't get the scholarship, maybe do the Disney College Program. Then during senior year hopefully intern with the Reds if I go into business at Xavier or intern with a local newspaper if I go into journalism. Then I'd love to be the traveling secretary for a professional sports team, a journalist, or something having to do with business.

personal trainer or pro wrestler. =]
most likely personal trainer is what will happen.

I want to be a meteorologist :)

Some people think that'd odd/weird/different, but I just really like the weather and hurricanes and tornadoes... haha:upsidedow

I know I want to work in film and have more gone into the post-production area so am hopefully studying specifically for digital/visual effects :happytv:

My plans so far are...
-In the Fall hopefully going to university and to study either Digital Media in Film or Film Production
-Maybe inbetween second and third year, do the international college program at WDW for a year or either once graduated
-Hopefully get some work in the film industry or with a company for some experience and then go to National Television and Film School for a masters degree in special or digital effects

My dream is to establish a bit of a career in film effects and then go to LA and work out there for a while for some companies and then if that is how my career goes would love to end up working at WDI for the entertainment areas of the theme parks :3dglasses

I want to do something with dance. I think I want to be a dance teacher. Or maybe a profesional dancer. I also think it would be fun to be a teacher.

An actress & director!

I know I want to be in the entertainment business. I'll probably end up doing many different things because unless I get some huge break, I won't be able to live on that alone. I'll probably be an acting coach or talent agent or dance instructor or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter