When I try to print out the spread sheet it comes out with squares and stars...

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
Help When I try to print out the dining spread sheet it comes out with all squares and odd shapes......WHY????? Can someone download it and email it to me? Will this solve the problem? Thank you so much!

D said:
Help When I try to print out the dining spread sheet it comes out with all squares and odd shapes......WHY????? Can someone download it and email it to me? Will this solve the problem? Thank you so much!

Sounds like the column is too narrow for the data. Try expanding the width of the column. Of course I have no idea what spreadsheet you're talking about but that's usually what shows up when the column width is too narrow. Good luck.

i think the problem was I dont have EXCEL on my computer. I was lucky enough that jjohnson cut and pasted and formated it into a document and emailed it to me and I was able to open it with WORD. It is so nice the time people put in here to help another person they dont know out!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter