• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is everyone going to Disney?

My husband and I are going September 30th - October 9th (one Universal Day). We are being joined by my brother, SIL and my nephews. First time going with folks other than just the 2 of us since 2016, so very excited! We'll be in MK on the 1st so I plan on saying hi to Pete, Craig and others folks I see (although I'm shy, so maybe I won't ☺) Can't wait!!!!

Nov 13 - 19...and trying to plan a smaller trip mid September after all the lower crowd reports!

We will be there the same time you will be with our 2 year old. I have been watching MDE and the crowd levels are so low right now. I bet they jump back up after October 1st.

Have a great trip.

I currently have 3 trips on the go... hoping to go on any of them.
December 14-19
Feb 13-20
July 25-Aug 3

We have been cancelling and moving trips so many times over the past year and a half that I've lost count.
Hopefully we get to go soon. Not holding out hope for the first two... but seriously should be ok to go by next summer.

Thanksgiving week-SOG ! We've gone to WDW for Thanksgiving every year for the last 10 years except for 2020. Last time we went was 2019--our 50th ! Disney pulled out the stops to help us celebrate. Thanks Disney !

September 30 - October 9. In addition to the 50th :tink:celebrating my anniversary, my brother & SIL’s (who are joining us!!!!, myone neohew’s graduating and getting his master’s and my 2nd nephew graduating HS and joining the Air Force (ships out in December) So much to rejoice in! I’m deeply grateful and very excited 🥰🥳

September 30 - October 9. In addition to the 50th :tink:celebrating my anniversary, my brother & SIL’s (who are joining us!!!!, myone neohew’s graduating and getting his master’s and my 2nd nephew graduating HS and joining the Air Force (ships out in December) So much to rejoice in! I’m deeply grateful and very excited 🥰🥳
Omg! Just realized I posted in here twice ☺️☺️☺️ And don’t know how to delete. Apologies!!! 😱

Be sure to stop and get a 50th button at guest services. Cast members really helped us celebrate !

We're planning our first trip since 2014 for October 2022. It will be my me, my husband and son (he'll be 25 then) and my daughter (she'll be 30), her boyfriend and our grandson. We'll be staying at the AS Movies.

BD5BF984-4E5A-4D68-9252-4A3B991FDA74.jpeg

The end of October until early November- heck we got to use those expensive Halloween tickets, LOL ...

1631280555885.png

Last edited:
We are doing a WDW/Disney cruise next May which our cruise will just happen to be the same as the podcast cruise that Pete mention recently. It will be our 1st cruise and excited to meet the Dis crew. We also booked through the DVC Rental Store for a stay at Boulder Ridge which are really excited about too since we‘ve never stayed at a deluxe or DVC resort. A few firsts for us, the 50th going on, and now the podcast cruise. Should be an awesome vacatio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter