When is it a good time ...

hssweethearts

Earning My Ears
I will be there for morning EMH on the Saturday after Christmas. Apparently the Town Square Talking Mickey won't be open at that time. Based on a touring plan, when would you guys recommend trying to see him?

It's the only character my 3 yo wants to meet. Besides Buzz. Strategies? Should I waste a FP+ on it?

Not sure how to balance seeing him vs. doing all the big ticket Fantasyland rides (PP, Winnie, Little Mermaid, etc.) and then hitting up Tomorrowland.

We won't be there until next September, but I'd like to know the answer to this too! I think my son will love meeting talking Mickey and I'm trying to figure out the best time to meet him and avoid long lines since my DD will only be 2 1/2 and I'm not sure how patient she will be with waiting ;)
We aren't "mountain" riders since we have little ones so I will have FP+ to use on this if we need to.
Good Luck!

I will be there for morning EMH on the Saturday after Christmas. Apparently the Town Square Talking Mickey won't be open at that time. Based on a touring plan, when would you guys recommend trying to see him?

It's the only character my 3 yo wants to meet. Besides Buzz. Strategies? Should I waste a FP+ on it?

Not sure how to balance seeing him vs. doing all the big ticket Fantasyland rides (PP, Winnie, Little Mermaid, etc.) and then hitting up Tomorrowland.

Before you enter the queue, make sure that the Talking Mickey is actually greeting. I read reports that he'd not 'on' all day and is replaced periodically with the non-talking variety. If I were you and this was the most important thing that day, I'd be back in Town Sq getting in line at least 15 minutes before he's scheduled to be starting, no matter what else you've been doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter