When is it better

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
I am planning a trip so far a have ress for june 30 - July 10 ASmo Do you guys think its a good idea to be there for July4th weekend Is it worth being there on that busy weekend:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

No, we were at Disney for the New Year and the line for test track was 210 minutes! It was nice to say that we were there, but we made a decision that we will never do that again!

we were there last year the week after the 4th and alot of things were walk ons. have not been there on the 4th, but I have read that MK closes on the 4th sometimes at noon cause the crowds are so bad. for anyone who works at G.M. take your work I.D. and get front of the line passes at test track.

I am go against the majority. I say go on July 4th weekend. You know it's be hot weather, longer hours, more parades and shows. I think it's more person preface when to go. I love hot weather and crowds. I can't stand to be cold.

Just go with idea that it's be crowd and plan what rides and shows you won't see. That's I what I would do.

I going that weekend myself and I am have blast. Even if just ride one ride the whole day. I going for the atmosphere.

Big tip is to plan plan plan.

P.S. I never be for July 4th and I excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter