When is it too soon to stare at the bag on the Disney Cruise App?

I admire the restraint of waiting until 60 days. I start checking out mine as soon as I've booked the cruise; go the TA to book it and then set it up as soon as I get home. I also check my DCL/WDW and Touring Plans account regularly just to check out the number of days until I go in case somehow one of them has miscalculated and the trip is coming sooner than anticipated (I wish).

Sadly I can't claim a lot of credit for restraint.... We only booked it 62 days out, and my phone was giving me problems for the first 2 days. :yay:

We should have booked it much sooner, but we were waiting to see if my MIL was going to go. We finally gave up waiting on her and just decided to go.

60 days is nothing! Stare away! I'm at over 300 days right now, and I might just know that from looking at the app! :P

You are normal! I have the counter going and a whiteboard on the refrigerator. We still have 302 days to go!

We're at 366 now (one year tomorrow!!!) and I started staring at it at 400-something. The day we booked the cruise, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter