When is Jedi Signup on Passholder Event Days?

familyman123

Mouseketeer
Now that the Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Events have started, can someone report when Jedi Training signup starts?

I will be there in a couple of weeks on a Passholder event day. I am trying to juggle Hollywood & Vine reservations at 8am for my youngest child, and Jedi Training for the older children.

Is Hollywood studios allowing signup for Jedi at 8am when there are passholder events?

Now that the Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Events have started, can someone report when Jedi Training signup starts?

I will be there in a couple of weeks on a Passholder event day. I am trying to juggle Hollywood & Vine reservations at 8am for my youngest child, and Jedi Training for the older children.

Is Hollywood studios allowing signup for Jedi at 8am when there are passholder events?
Studios always allows Jedi signups a few minutes before 8am to accommodate the guests who have 8am Hollywood and Vine reservations. You shouldn’t have a problem getting to the signups.

I will also add this - we were at HS yesterday and signed up for Jedi training around 10am for the 11am show. There were still plenty of spots available for the rest of the day.

I will also add this - we were at HS yesterday and signed up for Jedi training around 10am for the 11am show. There were still plenty of spots available for the rest of the day.

Thanks Ashley!

Was it a full show by the time it started?

I don't think it was completely full -- we were surprised when we saw a sign out that said there were still openings. We hadn't planned to do it because we assumed it would have filled up by the time we headed in to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter