When is "Main" Seating?

scsagh

Earning My Ears
Is "Main" seating early or late? When we booked back in February, we requested early. Our cruise docs say "main". Please tell me that meansearly:confused: I'm afraid it's not!

If it means late, does it do any good to have the TA call, or is it better to wait til we're on board?

And last night confirmed to me that with my family I did the right thing insisting on main dining. I came home late (620) from the Disney Store. As we're sitting down to eat (I knew DH was having dinner ready at 630) both DH & DS told me they wouldnt have waited much longer!! We usually eat 530ish.

I noticed that on the Navigators it said Main Seating was at 5:30. Which is correct, 5:30 or 6:00 ???

Gina, for a while DCL had different times for dining as part of a test. That test has ended and the dining times are once again 6:00 and 8:30 pm. :)

Thanks, Michelle, for the information. I'm glad it's not 5:30, that's early even for me ! Also, thanks for all you do to contribute to this board. I know I can always count on you to give the right information !:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter