When is March break for Ont. 2003

sammi

<font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font
Does anyone know when the March break for next year will start? We've had to change our plans for Florida (we were going March 22 but it looks like will be leaving around March 15 2003). I'm hoping the break will be just getting over when we go and the prices for flights will be lower??? LOL:rolleyes: Thanks!

~Cindy~:sunny: :wave:

Sammi,

March break for the TDSB is March 8-16,2003. Back to school on Monday, March 17,2003.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks mapletree!I'm in Hamilton but I imagine those will be the same dates here too!:) Whew now maybe I can worry less about crowds and flight prices? LOL;)

Hi Sammi:

You can look them up in the phone book and call the public relations, or just ask the receptionist to transfer you to someone who can give you dates of the school holidays. I used to do this all the time, so hubby could schedule his time off to match the kids. Good luck,

Deb.

Thanks everyone!:) If all goes according to plan we'll be heading down as everyone's heading back! Yeahhhh!!!!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter