When is pirate night on 4 day Dream??

princessmom29

DIS Veteran
We want to eat at Palo on our repeat night. I am under the impression that it is on pirate night, and that would be the 3rd night of a 4 night cruise. Is this correct?

It was the third night for us, 4 night Bahamas (September 2010) pirate:
OK, but that wasn't on the Dream, right? ;)

This is surprising to me. I'd assumed the 4-night Bahamas cruises with the Dream would have it on the third night, just like the Wonder did.

From what I can tell they did it on the second night for the maiden voyage and a couple of others but the more recent ones have said night 3.... even though ours departs Sunday they STILL won't give a straight answer from Disney though. :headache:

We're going on the Dream in July so haven't gotten any documents yet, but just wondering do you have to sign the kids up, in advance, for this or is it something that they sign up for while on the cruise? My grandsons would love:lovestruc this.

TIA,

Karen

We're going on the Dream in July so haven't gotten any documents yet, but just wondering do you have to sign the kids up, in advance, for this or is it something that they sign up for while on the cruise? My grandsons would love:lovestruc this.

TIA,

Karen

Karen ~ You don't have to sign up for the Pirate Party. It's a party for the whole ship. It is usually on the same night as your Castaway Cay visit.

Hope you have a great time with your grandsons!

E

Thankyou esbrick, so looking forward to it. :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter