When is school Spring Recess for your children?

When is school Spring Recess for your children?

• Week of March 28, 2016

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Week of April 4, 2016

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Week of April 11, 2016

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Week of April 18, 2016

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Week of April 25, 2016

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
We are trying to decide when to go to WDW. Help us find the "unscientific" crowd levels for Spring 2016.

Save yourself a lot of time and energy trying to guess based on flawed information and just take a look at the crowd calendar at easywdw.com

Ours used to be the week after Easter, but this year they moved it to the last week in April so that the kids would be finished with standardized testing before break.

Also second Alesia's recommendation for easyWDW crowd calendars. He posted his March 2016 calendar last week, so April should be out in 3 weeks or so.

In our school (Calgary,Canada) Spring break is two weeks from the week of March 18- April 4. Can't say if this is the same for the rest of Canada but every school my kids have attended has done this.

Wow - I didn't realize that so many areas had spring break in March. We are in New England and April is pretty much the standard. Do your schools have a break in February as well. We have winter recess between Christmas and New Years, then a vacation in February. Our school district reduced our February vacation from 5 days to 2 days to allow room for snow days. We have had so many snow days that past few years, that the kids were going until late June. But many districts still give the full week in February.

So looks like our April week should be pretty safe. Thanks for all the feedback. (I have used crowd calendar btw, but did not find it to be accurate on our trip)

Save yourself a lot of time and energy trying to guess based on flawed information and just take a look at the crowd calendar at easywdw.com

This. My kids Spring Break isn't even an option on your survey. The week of March 21st.

Every one of the weeks has schools with vacation. Go when you wish (and using EasyWDW.com)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter