• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Snow White's Scary Adventures closing?

Why does it have to close :( Disney rides of the past make me so sad!!

It is sad and I would rather see it stay instead of becoming a M&G. However, we will be getting the Dwarve's Mine coaster so I'll get over it. I just wish Disneys definition of expansion really meant expansion instead of replacement.

This may have been the first thing I ever posted from back in January...man this is old :rotfl:

LOL,
And my prediction for your travel was right, it's was still open! How'd you enjoy the ride?

I'm guessing this thread will linger around until the deed is done. We still don't know!

LOL,
And my prediction for your travel was right, it's was still open! How'd you enjoy the ride?

I'm guessing this thread will linger around until the deed is done. We still don't know!

I never got to do it, we passed it like five different times during our trip and no one wanted to wait in the line (I wanna say it was like 20 min)

Oh well, I doubt it will be open next summer (the next time I go) and if I never get to go on it there's always youtube :rotfl:

Given that there is no particular dependency on SWSA closing in order to do another part of FLE (only to move the princesses M&G), I can see it being the very last thing done, after the coaster is open.

I never got to do it, we passed it like five different times during our trip and no one wanted to wait in the line (I wanna say it was like 20 min)

Oh well, I doubt it will be open next summer (the next time I go) and if I never get to go on it there's always youtube :rotfl:

You could always see it in Anaheim, Tokyo or Paris too... but I suppose YouTube is probably easier (and a heckuva lot cheaper too).

OMG!
I can't believe you started all this hubbub with this thread and you didn't even bother to go on the ride!
:lmao:

I worked at this ride & others on my Disney internship. It will be sad to see it go. I have pictures of myself in many scenes of this ride after park was closed :) Pooh ride too.

I am very sad to see it go, but excited it will be around a bit longer. We didn't realize that it was going when we were there last summer, so this year we will make sure to ride it a few extra times.:love:

OMG!
I can't believe you started all this hubbub with this thread and you didn't even bother to go on the ride!
:lmao:

I'm sorry! In my defense, I was going around with 8 other people, so getting a consensous to go on it wasn't going to be all that easy! :rotfl:

Dont worry, there will be some or other thing in its replacement. :scared1:

So, if it is removed then also there will be something new & more exiting than it. pirate::cheer2::cheer2:

"the last day for "Snow White's Scary Adventures" - May 31, 2012"

Thank you very much for this information...

We will get to put a couple of our children on it for the first and last time on our upcoming trip.

I will always remember with great fondness my memories of the Submarines back in 1978. The memories we make at Disney last a lifetime, even if the attractions don't! :wizard:

Ah good to know - I rode it last week and will get to take my Hubs on it - for the first and last time - when we go in 2 weeks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter