• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is ToonTown due to close?

SnowWhite09

DIS Veteran
Hi All - ToonTown was the only thing DD didn't get to explore last time we went to DL. Does anyone know when it is due to close as part of the Fantasyland expansion? :goodvibes

Thanks guys - I thought they were expanding Fantasy Land at both DL and WDW. My DD will be excited when I tell her!

:goodvibes

Thanks guys - I thought they were expanding Fantasy Land at both DL and WDW. My DD will be excited when I tell her!

:goodvibes
DL's Fantasyland really rocks compared to MK. No need for any expansion or changes at all IMO. :)

The Fantasyland expansion will be a very good thing for the MK, but based on what they're getting, I think new Fantasyland still won't be better than Disneyland's Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter