When is your last day of school?

I'm a senior, and my graduation is June 25th. I have no finals during finals week (June 14-21), so technically my last day is June 11th. But then I have to go back in on the 24th for graduation rehearsal, and then obviously for the real thing the next day :)

June 1st(Tuesday) but we dont go the 31st due to Memorial day so the rest of this week and then Tuesday. And then Disney on Friday:-)

INeedGlee...you are lucky...we go to school until June 10. We aren't doing Disneyworld until Spring Break 11, but we are heading to Disneyland 8/5/10!

The last day our school goes to is Fri. June 4th but I get off June 3rd because I'm exempt from all but one exam.

You guys stay in school forever! The latest we EVER stayed in school was mid may from kindergarten-12th grade.

My school finishes July 23rd, which I really late compared to usual here. But because I'm doing exams I am in the middle of 5 weeks of study leave (I have 14th May to June 22nd with no lessons)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter