When is your last day of school?

I think also the 23rd here. When I was a kid it was always the third Wednesday of May but it's been changed here to the third Friday in May ever year I believe.

Pleasantly surprised with alot of the responses. I was expecting a lot more May dates.

We get out May 21st (half day) and are set to check into POFQ May 22nd. If a deal rolls around though we might add the 21st. Can't wait to finish 4th grade and head to Mickey's house.

Pleasantly surprised with alot of the responses. I was expecting a lot more May dates.

We get out May 21st (half day) and are set to check into POFQ May 22nd. If a deal rolls around though we might add the 21st. Can't wait to finish 4th grade and head to Mickey's house.

AH-I taught fourth grade in Texas. It's a tough year. I'm sure your kiddo will be bursting out of the seems to get out of school!

I'm in Central California and our school districts gets out on June 4th. Luckily no snow days are involved. But we aren't going to Disney this summer. Have fun..

Great thread. Helps me plan on when NOT to go. Looks like we'll be going first week of June. Unfortunately this falls on a Gay Days week which is the only downside for us.

In Orange County (where I live, which is also where WDW is and Orlando), schools get out on June 4th. So make your vacation before that if you can! The local kids will be out after that.

We are in the suburbs of NYC and our last day is June 25. (But the kids didn't start school until Sept. 9 this year.) It is usually a few days earlier but not much.

Supposed to be May 23rd, but now who knows?? Everyone was out of school today due to power lines down & damage from Sunday's tornado. Everyone's back to school tomorrow except for 2 schools, 1 of which was almost completely demolished by the tornado (DD's school). Students at those 2 schools will return at alternate locations next Monday. Add in possible snow days this winter & who knows when we'll all be done with school this school year?? Just thankful the tornado hit on a day when no kids were there!!

Oklahoma City: May 18 (private school). We went to WDW the week before Memorial Day in 2012 and the crowds/weather were great!

May 22. We'll arrive at AKV on May 23:cool1::drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter