When is your spring break?

My Spring Break is more of a Winter Break especially with this crazy weather in DC. Well, it is Feb. 26th (Saturday) to March 7th (Sunday).

I was going to Disney ::MickeyMo , but have decided to return to Boston. :cool1:

March 19-29. It can't get here soon enough...

March 11th to 21st; probably heading down to Philadelphia to visit a friend for part of it, then RELAXING for the rest! :flower:

grega2004 said:
My Spring Break is more of a Winter Break especially with this crazy weather in DC. Well, it is Feb. 26th (Saturday) to March 7th (Sunday).

I was going to Disney ::MickeyMo , but have decided to return to Boston. :cool1:

Wow, mine's the same! I thought my school was the only one...

With all due respect, why on EARTH would you come to Beantown over DISNEY?!?! lol

March 11-21, and I am ready for it! I'll be in Chicago the first weekend with a group of friends, and then two of us are flying to Florida for a few days at Disney. (Got to use that campus rep ID while I've still got it, right? :earsboy: )

My school is mostly a teaching school so we have the same vacations as grade school. ANNOYING cause most of my home friends have normal march

needless to say my vacation is 3rd week in February and April

Feb 26-March 6th here. I whish I could go to WDW but I have to finish up my coaching at a high school that has a April spring break. Hence the trip when I get out in May.
Counting the days!

March 18th - 27th.....ahhhh, it's so far away!!

natty41 said:
March 18th - 27th.....ahhhh, it's so far away!!

Ditto!

I'm even considering going down to Disney during that week. :earsboy:

I have a bunch of friends down there I can bum a couch from, and figure since I stayed seasonal after my CP, if I work two nights, I'll pay for gas for at least one direction of my trip. Sounds like a plan thus far!

March 18th-27th.. perfect timing to make a little trip to Mexico or something along those lines. I'm excited for this quarter to be over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter