When is your wedding date?

Hi,
I was married this past October 8th. We honeymooned at the Vistana Resort. We will be returning every year to Vistana to celebrate our anniversary. Next year we will be bringing two adult friends.
:D

July 11, 2002 here in NJ..then off to the 7day Magic:-) also thinking about spending a few days in WDW after!!:pinkbounc

Hey, can an old-timer pipe in here? There was no wedding pavilion when I got married...June 12, 1982!!! But we did honeymoon at WDW at the Vacation Villas (now part of Disney Institute), rented golf carts, and had a blast. The only park at that time was the Magic Kingdom and I remember looking at Spaceship Earth being built as it was only half completed and wondering, gee what's that? My how times have changed. I would love a 25th wedding vow renewal at Disney. I love this board and you've peaked my interest. Hmmmmmm, just six more years to go!

Engaged at the Polynesian Resort - June 3, 2001
Wedding in NJ - June 2, 2002
Honeymoon at the Polynesian Resort........June 3, 2002!:)

I'm getting married October 20, 2001! Less than 3 months away! We're honeymooning 10/23-11/03, 5 nights offsite and 6 nights at the Beach Club! I can't wait!

till November 7, 2002. An intimate, afternoon ceremony at the wedding pavillion.

Lori :earsgirl: & Kevin :earsboy:

Hi, we are having an intimate afternoon ceremony at the Pavilion on November 7, 2001! The time will fly...believe me, I can't believe I am three months away! Where are you going to have your reception dinner, have you decided?

Laurel

Tying the knot on August 23, 2002, up here in Edmonton (where the World Track and Field championships are being held right now). It will be a very small, family affair, but then we are off for 2 weeks to Orlando, to enjoy 1 week in Disney World, and 1 week in the Orlando area. Cannot wait ~ looking forward to enjoying my time in the most wonderful place on earth:D :D

Joline

:bounce: We are getting married October 12, 2002. After we both graduate and I take the bar exam. :tongue:

We are getting married on October 21, 2001 then traveling to Disney World for our honeymoon (after a few days at the beach). We will spend 3 nights at the Beach Club, then 4 nights on the Disney Wonder ship. We can't wait!! This will be our first cruise! Less that 75 days away!!

:sunny:

Our planned date is October 19, 2003. It will be the 6th anniversary of the day we met. Our plan is to be married at the Pavilion then reception and dessert party @ Epcot (our fav park).

Then the plan is to honeymoon on the French Polynesian Island of Bora Bora....

We're getting married next weekend on august 26th!!! :bounce: (That's how my stomach feels) :bounce:

I'm getting married tomorrow!! Actually today since it's past midnight!!!
And My new wife and I will be sharing an Illuminations cruise with Kim and Brian!!!

We're getting married on September 29th, but not taking the honeymoon until November 10th for ten days. Why? Two words - value season!

But seriously, I proposed to my fiancee by booking our trip to WDW last October! She thought it was a neat idea, and yes, she did accept my proposal.

Can't wait!

:smooth:

My fiance and I are getting married on June 9th, 2002 and then heading off to WDW for 12 days. Our son (who will then be ten) will be joining us half-way through.
:rolleyes: Like I could tell him we were going to WDW and leave him home! :rolleyes:
He never would have forgiven me, so, in that he has school the week of the tenth, we get a week to ourselves and then have our first vacation as a family!
I would love to hear from others who are going or planning a trip through DIS.
We are going to stay at the new AK and get one of the honeymoon packages.

My fiance and i are getting married oct 12, 2002 in cape may, nj then off to Disney for our honeymoon. We cannot wait!:)

Hi to everyone.
my boyfriend and i are thinking of getting married the Disney way at the end of next year - Nov/Dec 2002. We were thinking of doing the deed in Las Vegas, but I think a Disney wedding with a few disney characters beats Elvis hands down! Ialso have 2 young daughters and think they would have a lot more fun with this wedding :jester:

I don't really know where to start with it all however! :confused:
i.e. What will the real cost be?? (We'll be going for the intimate package)

Plus, some 'extras'!!
This site is gonna help me a lot, I hope!!
Do you have to organise the reception yourself?
Any advice/views greatly welcomed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter