• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When MK Closes at 6.....Disney Transportation Question

WiscMomof2

DIS Veteran
When the MK closes at 6 what time does Disney transportation stop for the evening? I currently have a PS for Chef Mickeys at 7PM and it looks like MK closes at 6 in Oct. Will I have trouble getting back to the Wilderness Lodge from the Contemporary? Thanks for your help.

Transportation from park to resort, I am told, runs about an hour after the park closes. From the Contemporary you could go to Epcot or Downtown and transfer there for WL.

(Does WL share buses with Contemporary on some routes? If so you could take one of them for a more direct ride)

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

I think the resort monorail runs late even when MK closes early, so you could ride the monorail to TTC and get the bus to WL if the WL boat isn't running any longer.

The resort monorail does run until 11:00, even if the MK closes at 6. So you will have no problem getting to the TTC to catch a bus. There is also a boat that travels between the Contemporary and WL. It is the blue flag launch, but I have no idea when that stops running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter