When should dining show up on reservation

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
I added dining to my reservation this morning and guaranteed deposit with CC. When I pull up the res online it shows the deposit but doesn't mention food! When and where will this show?

I think I read in the past that it doe snot shown up on the online reservations.. but its still there when you call and ask.

Does it show up when you look up your reservation? I am looking at mine on their site and it says nothing about dining. I KNOW the CM said free dining and specifically asked me for disney visa.

I just want to make sure I am not crazy before I call. Well, ok I am crazy, but not that crazy. ;)

I merged this into this thread.. this is a common "problem" -- if you call them back they'll tell you it's on your reservation but sometimes (frequently) doesn't show up online.

If it sets your mind at ease -- call back.

Knox

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to post it.
It does say something about certain parts of your reservation taking longer to show up if you look at the bottom of the screen.

Knox you are just the coolest! Every time I have a question there you are with the answer! Thanks! :thumbsup2

OK now I can sleep better. DH was off work today and took over the computer. Doing work of course. Why have a day off. That's another issue. When he finally pulled up reservation on line dining did not show up then I was concerned. OK very worried. Now I can sleep a little easier.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter