When should I book

disneyfanzz

Mouseketeer
My family and I went on a Disney Cruise in May 1999. We want to go again in December 2003. How early do we need to book our cruise? Aren't there deals that come out (Fall fantasy) around September. Should we wait for those?
Also, what has changed since our last cruise?
Thanks for your help.

Kerianne

Value season rates should extend to the cruise just before Christmas...I think the date is Saturday 12/13/03...You should consider booking soon if you have a stateroom/category preference...

I'd book as soon as you know when you want to go so that you can get your room preferences, etc. The deals really only come out for the lower category rooms. (For instance, category 11 rooms for our cruise were heavily discounted recently, but the higher category rooms remained the same price.)

And I believe if you book through DU, they keep checking to see if the rates have gone down for your category and get you the lower rate. Other TAs may do that as well.

Happy cruisin'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter