When should I go?

mckelvey72

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I am having a real dilmena planning my 2014 trip. I have decided to take my mom, myself and my son on a Disney trip next year. My hubby, son, and step daughter went last April and are going in Dec 2013 so planning a trip to take my mom.

Anyway, here are my 2 options:

1. September for Nights of Joy. Mom is REALLY religous and I know she would enjoy this. However mom is mid-60's and does not do well in the heat and September is pretty bad from what I have seen.

2. October and my son can enjoy MNSSHP and weather is better

So for my mom, getting to experience Disney with her daughter and grandchild is #1 priority so I know she would not care on the dates. But I thought she would really enjoy Nights of Joy so I am completely confused on which to do.

Is the weather really that bad? And for someone who is MAJORLY religious....and by that I mean reads the Bible all the time, goes to church several days a week etc.....would it be worth battling the heat? Obviously we would need to take afternoon breaks. Or is it really not that worth it and grandmom watching grandson enjoy MNSSHP be better and weather better to boot???

Please give me your opinions if you have been to both and what you think.

Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter