When should we go again-2019?

Tibuli

Earning My Ears
My family have been 2 times at the end of August for a week. I work in schools so I am limited in the times we can go. These were great times for crowds, but it was very hot and my kids were not a fan. i want to go again next year. The times we could go...

February 2019 President break
April 2019-not sure but our spring break will probably be the week after Easter(Easter is late this year)
last week in June
Week before Labor Day

My husband is not a huge fan of crowds but neither is he a fan of heat. What week would you go if you were me? Such a hard decision.

Thanks!!

If you want to avoid the heat I’d try Feb. it will probably be more crowded during the holiday week so I’d make sure to have a good plan as far as FPs, dining reservations, etc.

Let me be very clear. STAR WARS LAND. 2019. Schedule not clear yet.

To me this obviously means as late in the year as possible to improve your chances of experiencing it. So Labor Day in your case.

Now, if no one cares about SWL then I would say you are weird. ;)

But I would then choose April myself given your options.

:wizard:

I would expect late June to be the perfect storm- searing heat, large summer crowds, and Star Wars Land will probably be newly opened and absolute bedlam. I would not pick late June. The other dates are more balanced in their positives and negatives. February has moderate weather but Star Wars Land probably won't be open yet. It may not be open by April either, which would be crowded for spring break but with nice weather hot enough for swimming without the burning oven feel of summer, plus the Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT is beautiful. August would be hot and muggy, but Star Wars should have been open for a while so you could learn from the experiences of others how best to tour it. This is all assuming that the popular assumption is correct and they open Star Wars late spring/early summer. There are so many other great things to do with or without it anyways, so it's really up to you what you feel is most important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter