when someone else registers for you

Herding_Cats

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where the best place to put this is, so here it is on its own.

We all know that its is a KNOWN ISSUE for registrations to "disappear" when you try to sign the waiver, and that they can also "disappear" when someone else has registered you and they try to send your registration to you. (The best way is to make sure you are putting everything in their personal info exactly the same as they have it in their disney account. This includes whether or not they have included a middle initial, and whether or not they have shortened their name in their disney account; Matthew vs Matt as an example.)

However, I recently noticed something new: when I log into my rundisney account, in the top right corner it says
"Herding_Cats" and then below that "1 more account."
D3147A5F-0E26-4F43-9E5A-E490B81078A1.jpeg

THIS year when we registered for MW I used DH's rundisney account so we would only have to transfer my one Dopey registration and not all 3 of his "Happy Challenge" registrations. My Dopey registration shows up under ONE of my accounts, and everything that I have ever registered for (using my account) is under the OTHER one.

THIS IS ONLY ON MY LAPTOP, AND THIS OPTION TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MY PHONE.E3C01DA9-1B70-4A12-A53C-18836135E519.jpeg
47E1EE81-A44D-4513-AD40-3A64E38A756C.jpeg
21693E0D-01B0-4285-84AC-07FF11E858B6.jpeg

It's also worth noting that the "order" of the accounts doesn't switch depending on which one I am currently viewing. My "account" with my transferred reg. from DH is always the 1st one, and the older registrations that I bought using my own account login is always the 2nd one.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where the best place to put this is, so here it is on its own.

We all know that its is a KNOWN ISSUE for registrations to "disappear" when you try to sign the waiver, and that they can also "disappear" when someone else has registered you and they try to send your registration to you. (The best way is to make sure you are putting everything in their personal info exactly the same as they have it in their disney account. This includes whether or not they have included a middle initial, and whether or not they have shortened their name in their disney account; Matthew vs Matt as an example.)

However, I recently noticed something new: when I log into my rundisney account, in the top right corner it says
"Herding_Cats" and then below that "1 more account."
View attachment 792311

THIS year when we registered for MW I used DH's rundisney account so we would only have to transfer my one Dopey registration and not all 3 of his "Happy Challenge" registrations. My Dopey registration shows up under ONE of my accounts, and everything that I have ever registered for (using my account) is under the OTHER one.

THIS IS ONLY ON MY LAPTOP, AND THIS OPTION TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MY PHONE.View attachment 792312
View attachment 792313
View attachment 792314

It's also worth noting that the "order" of the accounts doesn't switch depending on which one I am currently viewing. My "account" with my transferred reg. from DH is always the 1st one, and the older registrations that I bought using my own account login is always the 2nd one.
This happened to DH as well. I always do the race registrations and somehow they got split awhile back. He sent an email to runDisney, they called him back and they were able to merge everything into one.

This happened to DH as well. I always do the race registrations and somehow they got split awhile back. He sent an email to runDisney, they called him back and they were able to merge everything into one.
Yeah, I'm sure this is an on-going thing. Just something for people to check before possibly panicking their registration is gone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter