• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When staying at AKL...

I do not know specifically.

However, from my understanding, Kidani Village guests are able to use the facilities at Jambo as well.

However, it's also my understanding that the pool at Jambo is nicer anyway.

When I asked that question on the AKL info thread - I was told yes. :)
However..if it is super crowded/busy, then they can refuse Jambo guests entrance to the Kidani pool area. Will be able to confirm in 10 days! :banana:

When I asked that question on the AKL info thread - I was told yes. :)
However..if it is super crowded/busy, then they can refuse Jambo guests entrance to the Kidani pool area. Will be able to confirm in 10 days! :banana:

This is true!!! Been an owner at AKV for awhile now and know firsthand this to be the case!!! Enjoy your trip!!! :)

I just came back from Kidani a week ago. Guests were allowed to use the amenities of Kidani/Jambo. It was nice to go to Jambo for an afternoon to check out the hotel lobby, gift shop, savannah and pool area.

The Jambo pool was larger, but I preferred the Kidani pool. There were so many more people at the Jambo pool that even though it is larger, it felt much more crowded. I had to scout out lounge chairs. We had the Kidani pool almost to ourselves, and our choice of a row of lounge chairs.

Not that I didn't like Jambo, we did have a great time there. :thumbsup2 You can't go wrong either way, I just like it quieter with the baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter