When the Magic overnights in Reykjavik, does the kids club stay open later?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
I want to book a Northern Lights hunting tour but I need my child to stay in the club during that time until I get back. Will the club stay open at least until midnight that night? That's the all aboard time that night. Thanks!

I want to book a Northern Lights hunting tour but I need my child to stay in the club during that time until I get back. Will the club stay open at least until midnight that night? That's the all aboard time that night. Thanks!
In the past, Oceaneer's Club was open until 9:30 pm. The Lab and Edge until midnight. Small World nursery until 11:00 pm. Vibe until 1:00 am.

There's no "all aboard" time on an overnight. You can stay ashore all night, if you want.

At least one of the Oceaneer's spaces is routinely open until midnight on all cruises. I looked at an old Navigator from 2015 when there was an overnight in Reykjavik and the Oceaneer's Lab was open until 10:00pm and the Oceaneer's Club was open until midnight.

Is DCL offering a NL tour? I don't think you can reliably even have a chance to see NL's until September? I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but you need full dark to see them, and that will be not until very late, probably around midnight, maybe later.

At least one of the Oceaneer's spaces is routinely open until midnight on all cruises. I looked at an old Navigator from 2015 when there was an overnight in Reykjavik and the Oceaneer's Lab was open until 10:00pm and the Oceaneer's Club was open until midnight.
Having been on these cruises agree.
Is DCL offering a NL tour? I don't think you can reliably even have a chance to see NL's until September? I guess it doesn't hurt to try, but you need full dark to see them, and that will be not until very late, probably around midnight, maybe later.
Agree no NL. And we have photos at midnight in twilight.

IMG_7121.JPG IMG_7122.JPG

Here are copies of my navigators for the overnight stay, it shows the children's activities and I have one for restaurant hours.

Note Cabanas has a Dinner buffett twice.

I can attest to this. On our Fantasy cruise in 2016 DS was in the club until midnight when we went to see the John Charles adults show in the Walt Disney Theater, which ended right before midnight. Many people actually bring their kids there wearing PJ's so if they fall asleep they don't have to get them ready when they get back to the cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter