When to book one night in January?

hhbettymu

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am needing to book a night in January preceding our one week stay at the contemporary. Looking at the all star resorts or pop century.

Will the rates fall on these hotels? Right now the all stars are around $150ish. Last year in September I was able to get one night at all star music for a grand total of $114! curious if anyone might know, thanks!

Can't guess on the rates but you can always book and keep an eye on the reservation. If rates change you can call to get the new rate applied to your stay... Or just rebook with the new rate... There may be January promotions as well. Galaxy's Edge is the fly in the ointment these days. Recent rumors suggest bookings are not what Disney expected so promotions for winter may be coming.

If you are trying to arrive during the marathon, I doubt you will find anything cheaper. Unless you stay at a Disney Springs hotel.

Thanks! It will actually be during the weekend the pro bowl is going on. Good suggestion about booking now, I forgot you can always rebook if the rate changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter