When to book?

buzz638

Disney fan from Québec
I everyone, as you can see at the bottom we are 1 year away from our big trip:D

Can someone tell me when to start lookink or booking passes and a room at the All-star resort ?
Should we wait for a coming special or dont take any chace and book asap ?

Thank you all in advance fo your help;)

You can book now and when codes come out for your dates, re-book to get the discount. Codes seem to come out 2-3-4 months before.

I booked April 2002 trip as soon as CSR codes came out. About two weeks later, better codes came out for dates in the middle of our trip, so I re-booked making two ressies to get the best of all codes.

I booked air fare 100 days before the trip (I remember that because of the nice round number) I booked CSR just before that. I booked two cars via email, no cash down and got my tickets just weeks before the trip.

S

You can book now. I've got the CBR booked for October 2003 already. I'm just going to wait to see if codes come out to make it cheaper and then change the reservation later.

The passes you can buy anytime. We are thinking about getting annual passes for the October 2003 trip or just get the 7 day hoppers plus. Once we've made the decision we will probably do the purchasing early because then we can pay for the trip over a longer period of time and we save if there's a price increase.

cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter