when to go?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
i'm planning yet another trip to wdw. i just got back last week. i am going with friends (no kids) and we have to decide between 3 week in september/oct. we want to go either the week of sept 16th,23rd or 30th. is there any difference?

My understanding is the first two weeks you picked are still within the "value season" rates. The 30th isn't But then you would be there for the start of the 100 year celebration if you planned it right. More crowds possibly, but some new shows and parades.

I was there last year from Sept. 27 to Oct. 2 and while the prices increased slightly for the hotel, it wasn't significant. The crowds weren't too bad & lines were quick. Even though this is the "start" of hurricane season, it only rained 1 day of our trip. It was generally about 80-85 degrees, so it was quite comfortable.

I would definately recommend the last week of September for your trip.

:bounce: :jester: :bounce:

Heather

I would say any time you can get a bargain like this!!Plus you will be Eligible for EE and E-nights!!

http://www.mousesavers.com/nondisney.html#downtowndisney

Wow! Courtyard by Marriott in the WDW Resort for $20.01! This amazing nightly room rate is offered for stays Sundays through Wednesdays, 8/12/01 to 9/30/01.

Sounds like your time frame!!!!!!:earseek: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter